Cook time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
• 4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
• 2 dried chili’s or one teaspoon chili flakes
• 4 cloves of garlic - chopped
• 1 to 4 tablespoons parsley (per your taste) - chopped
• 4 tablespoons parmigiano reggiano
• Bronze die spaghetti
• Get a pot of water bowling - don’t forget to salt the water!
• Add olive oil and chili (broken into pieces) or chili flakes to pan and cook on medium until lightly bubbling
• Add chopped garlic and parsley and cook - don’t let the garlic brown, keep it nice.
• Add pasta to the water, keep in water MAXIMUM 6 minutes, but really should only be around 5 minutes.
• Transfer two cups of pasta water to the pan
• Transfer pasta, add cheese and stir like crazy for about 2- 3 minutes -until creamy.
Serve! Enjoy! Have a glass of wine! Kiss someone!